aceitamos o amável convite para uma "honest co-operation" com o Mr. Yi Kwan?

por Francisco em sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2009

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Yi Kwan, supervisor on investment in Standard Chartered Bank,Hong Kong.; I have a
sensitive, confidential brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re-
profiling funds ($18,500,000.00 USD).

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of
the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you
do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as
I receive your reply via: mryikwan09@yahoo.com

I shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards from,
Yi Kwan

Um comentário

não acredito que voltamos a ser atacados por estas gentes tão boas sempre a oferecer algo :)

by D. on 24 de outubro de 2009 às 21:23. #