Almost Cut My Hair

por Guilherme Silva em quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin' kind of long
I could've said it was in my way

But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
And I feel like I owe it, to someone

Must be because I had the flu for Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
It increases my paranoia
Like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
çause I've promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it, to someone

When I finally get myself together
I'm gonna get down in that sunny southern weather

And I find a place inside to laugh,
Separate the wheat from the chaff
I feel ...
Like I owe it, to someone, yeah




Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

in Deja Vu

http://www.imeem.com/jbachleda/music/MKk5WzcB/crosby-stills-nash-young-almost-cut-my-hair/

Um comentário

eu acho que já me tinhas mandado isto... e acho que na altura eu tinha tido exactamente a mesma reacção. loool seria facilmente uma canção adorada por todos os que não percebessem o que é que ele está realmente a dizer. existe muita profundidade na voz deste senhor.
e há algo que me lembra o universo de loucura dos Pixies :P

by D. on 24 de junho de 2009 às 22:01. #